Industrial flooring – ESD
- Permanent static-dissipative flooring: 5 × 10^4 ~ 10^8 Ω (BS 2050)
- Slip resistance: 0.65
- Compressive strength: 50 N/mm2
|Technical Datasheets||Machlab ESD Epoxy Floor – Technical Datasheet|
|Certificates||Machlab ESD Epoxy Floor – Chemical Test Reports|
|Machlab ESD Vinyl Tiles EVT1 – Test Reports|
Epoxy Resin based
Suitable for use in electronics, ammunition plants, military arsenals, flammable solvent handling areas, powder explosion risk areas and electronics handling areas.
- Enhances working environment.
- Provides seamless, easily cleaned surface
- Eliminates electrostatic discharge from personnel vehicles and equipment
- Provides protection against both chemical and mechanical attack.
- Meets the electrical resistance of conducting and antistatic polymeric products. (U.K. BS 2050)